We believe that it saves a great deal of time, effort and money later on if you prepare an English Will dealing with your general assets in the UK and also make a separate Spanish Will dealing specifically with your property in Spain.
- Making a Will.
- Inheritance Tax.
- Obtaining Grant of Probate.
- Administering an Estate.
- Varying the provisions of a Will.
- Resolving intestacy problems.
- Making, changing and preparing joint or individual Wills.
- Appointing executors and guardians.
- Minimising Tax liability.
- Powers of Attorney.